There are lots of thing you can do to obey. You can...
• Clean your room when your mom tells you to
• Set the table if you are asked to
• Make your bed if you are asked to
• Fold the laundry if your mom or dad tells you to
• Do the dishes if it's on your chore list
• Sweep/Mop if your asked to
If you are asked to do things like that, they can get you across your bridge you've been trying to cross! If you do not obey, you will not be able to cross your bridge, and have to stay on the other side of the bridge until you decide to obey.
You must respect other people and things to reach God. God loves you no matter what.
Written by: Cessily, age 10