- Get 5 small objects that are different than each other and write what they are on a sheet of paper in order from 1 to 5.
- Throw them into a box (If you don't have a box, set the objects on a table and use a blindfold for the person picking up the objects).
- Without looking into the box, pick up the objects in order that they are written on the sheet of paper and take them out of the box. If you touch an object out of order, you are out!
- When you are done throw the objects back into the box. Take turns if there are multiple people.
- Now try again while having someone help direct you with a whispering voice or motions if you are unable to hear. It is like a human claw game!
Without God's help, it is impossible to complete His perfect plan for your life. Sometimes we will be blind to what we are supposed to do and have to listen really hard for His voice & direction. There are so many distractions!
Thankfully in Psalm 32:8, God says, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go. I will counsel you with my eye on you." WEB
Good thing God is always there to help us.