Unoriginal Name for a Game That Has An Invisible Square You Have to Find Before it Appears
- Select a difficulty level. Easy: You have 7 seconds to find the square before it appears. Medium: You have 5 seconds. Hard: You have 2 seconds. Watch how the other squares get pushed out of the way by the invisible square to guess where it is.
- Find and touch the invisible square before it becomes visible. Look how the square pushes the other squares out of the way to guess where it is.
- If you miss too many times, the game restarts.
- The square gets smaller and smaller the higher the level you are on.
- Note: You cannot see wind, but you can see the things that it moves. In life, even if you cannot see God's hand moving, you can pay attention to what He is moving and doing.